FOACS Covid19 Safety Plan
We will begin school offering both traditional in person learning and virtual learning. Here is our safety plans for in person school.
- General safety guidelines as established by the CDC for school:
- Require staff/students to stay home when sick
- Practice social distancing
- Frequently wash hands and/or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Wear cloth or approved face coverings/masks/(shields for those with respiratory issues) whenever possible
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Other safety precautions to be implemented:
- Daily temperature checks before entering school
- Sending sick students/staff home
- Space desks at least 6 feet apart whenever possible
- Staff/Students provide own water bottles (Drinking fountain will be turned off)
- Only one person allowed in bathroom at a time
- Staff/Students eat at separate tables
- Provide hands-free sanitizing stations in each classroom
- Positive test of corona virus procedures
- If a student is exposed to someone who tests positive for the corona virus, they must self-quarantine for 14 days and continue their classes online via zoom.
- If a student tests positive for the corona virus, the whole school will have classes online via zoom for 14 days.